No products in the cart.
This is the official copyright policy (the “Copyright Policy”) for VUSLIST or its affiliates (“us” or “we”), in connection with the websites we operate (each, a “Site”). VUSLIST respects the rights of others and we expect users of our websites and services to do the same. This Copyright Policy prohibits the infringement of the copyrights of others, and it is also our policy that we may remove, suspend, terminate access, or take other appropriate action against repeat offenders. We may also remove content that in our sole discretion appears to infringe the intellectual property rights of others.
This Copyright Policy is a part of the terms and conditions which are set forth in our website. Any terms that are not defined in this Copyright Policy shall have the meaning given in the Terms. Both the Terms and this Copyright Policy are legally binding on all users.
How to File an Infringement Notification.
If you have evidence, know, or have a good faith belief that content residing on or accessible through our websites or Internet services infringes a copyright which you own or for which you are a designated agent, please send a notice of infringement by regular mail with the information that sets forth the items specified below.
To expedite our ability to process your request, please use the following format:
- Identify the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed. If multiple copyrighted works are covered by a single notification, provide a representative list of such works.
- Identify the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity. Include information reasonably sufficient to permit VUSLIST to locate the material. Please provide a URL and screenshots for each item. Include the specific asset(s) or page(s) that you claim to be infringing. Say entire work ONLY if all assets / pages in a collection/document are infringing.
- Include details of your claim to the material, or your relationship to the material’s copyright holder.
- Provide your full name, address, and telephone number should we need to clarify your claim.
- Provide a working email address where we can contact you to confirm your claim.
Last updated: December 23, 2019